A little fresh air outside the big city. Of course, if you live in a big city, from time to time you feel a sense of nature and need to take a short vacation. Or maybe you’re thinking of doing something big and want to travel for a few days or weeks.
It can be a choice between one, the other, or the truth, the truth is that awareness and liberation is nothing but contact with nature.
However, you may not be able to drive very well on country or mountain roads. Don’t worry, it happens to a lot of townspeople.
Or maybe you’re tired of walking the same path and wanting to try new feelings. Or maybe you're traveling to another country and you don't know the best way to get there.
You have many options for all of these things. Very popular is a typical friend who knows all the ways. But at the moment he is of course busy or prefers to go alone, without waiting for two Domino's allies. Another option is to draw a map of the mountain. Of course, there are also internet route finders.
However, for now, there is also the option to use some root applications that look like mushrooms. And in all of that, there is one of the best and most popular Wikiloc. Do you want to know how it works? Read on and we’ll let you all know.
Features of Wikiloc APK
- Turn your cell phone into a GPS navigator. If you stray from the course while navigating, your smartphone will guide you through the course display and acoustic alarm.
- Live tracking. Share your status with your family and friends in real life while you are at the roots.
- Do you have a compatible Garmin GPS? Send tracks directly to your Garmin from your phone, no computer is needed.
- Find a passing area: Find the paths that run through the areas you selected.
- Weather forecast for ideal outdoor activity.
- The advanced search filter.
With the purchase of Wikiloc APK, you are helping us maintain Wikiloc's infrastructure.
In addition, you are also helping to protect the planet as 1% of your purchases go directly to the planet, and 1% goes to the global network of companies, and individuals working together for a profitable and healthy planet.
Meet us at WikiLock.com, a community where millions of nature, travel, and sports enthusiasts share their adventures, ranging from the most popular tour to the most remote expedition in the world.
How does Wikiloc APK work?
How Wikiloc APK works is very simple. To get started you need to create a profile and register. Once it's done, you can now choose the type of activity that interests you. In this sense the possibilities are manifold. So, you can choose more general categories like cycling or more specific categories like cycling.
Once you've done this, WikiLeaks will make recommendations for different routes. Of course, you can choose the one that best suits you depending on the type of terrain, difficulty level, distance, and much more.
And if the recommendations don’t convince N, you can always search for integration in search engines. The possibilities are almost limitless as routes are practically available all over the world.
Upload your own route?
WikiLeaks gives you the option to upload your own routes to the app and thus share it with other users. If you are a hiking lover and want to share the secrets of your trip, WikiLeaks is for you too. To do this, you need to select the "Record-Route" option.
When your route is uploaded, you can:
- Upload directly from your mobile phone.
- Do this with a GPS file that contains the routes and points of the routes.
- Create it and upload it manually.
- Sync WikiLeaks with a Garmin account to upload directly from any of your Garmin accounts.
What is new?
- Push notifications: Receive instant notifications of new events (new comments, followers, trail boy invitations, etc.) related to your WikiLeaks account.
- New Suunto-Wikiloc sync: "Send to your Sunto" button: Download the wiki oc story directly to your Suunto watch.