With Android Auto, you can stay focused, connected, and entertained while you drive thanks to the Google Assistant. Android Auto makes it easier to use apps on your phone while in the car thanks to a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions.
Just say “Ok Google” to...
- Use Google Maps or Waze to get to your next destination with real-time traffic alerts and GPS navigation.
- Real-time updates on your route, ETA, and hazards.
- Check your calendar with the Google Assistant so you know where you need to be.
- Get news updates, check last night's score and set reminders.
- You can prevent distractions while driving by setting a customized do not disturb message.
- You can use Google Assistant to make calls and answer incoming calls.
- The Google Assistant lets you access your contacts folder and send and receive messages through SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo and many other messaging apps.
- Control your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favourite media apps including Spotify, Gaana Music: Bollywood Songs & Radio, Saavn Music & Radio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, Simple Radio - Free Live FM AM, Audible, jetAudio HD Music Player and TuneIn: FIFA Radio, Music, Sports & Podcasts. Additional music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always increasing. For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
Android Auto requires an Android 6.0 or higher phone and an active data connection.
Android Auto is now available for over 400 car models. Check your owner's manual or contact your car's manufacturer to determine if your car display is compatible and how to enable it. Connect your smartphone to your car using a high-quality USB cable, then launch Android Auto.
Features of Android Auto 6.8 APK
Its dark theme, new fonts, and color scheme give the interface a flashy look and makes it easy for the driver to use while driving.
Respond to Notifications
This version includes a notification system that allows drivers to review, listen, and respond to notifications conveniently.
Use of Navigation Bar
With a navigation bar with a different look, drivers can control apps and the phone at the same time.
It is free to download, and you must have the 5.0 or above version of your device to install the app. It was launched on November 13, 2016, and all of its downloaded versions are in English.
With the latest updates, a pop-up will appear while the car is turning on. You can play the media continuously and tap for the suggested location to navigate to a new location.
Embedded with Different-sized screens
Your car's screen can easily be adapted to Android Auto. A broad interface makes extra information easily accessible.
- Playing smart apps on the car's screen via a phone
- Supports 30 car brands
- Navigation, volume, address book, and reminders are easy to control
- An interface with a dark theme and the latest fonts
- Easily respond to your notifications
- Apps can be controlled through the navigation bar
- No charge
- Multi-sized screens embedded
- The software has been updated