FRP Bypass APK, also known as the FRP Bypass Tool, is used to bypass Google's factory reset protection. This is useful if you forgot your Google Account password after a factory reset. You can use the FRP bypass method described in this guide to resolve any of your issues. In this article, we are going to share all the things about FRP Bypass APK. As you know, many users experience this problem and they want to know how to bypass Google Factory Reset Protection on their Android device.
Google Factory Reset Security is a new patch developed by Google that protects users in case they lose their devices. This tool is very useful when you have a factory reset to reset your Android device and forget your Google Account password. Continue reading this guide to learn more about this tool and how to use it.
What is an FRP Bypass APK?
This device has been reset. To continue, sign in with a Google account already synced to this device.
This bypasses the Samsung Google Account that was previously synchronized with the device. It's really a complicated process, but I'll try my best to make it easy for you.
To successfully unlock FRP on your phone, you need to know that your device is running Android version. Because there are many ways to bypass FRP and it all works on different versions of Android.
To find the Android version, you need to restart your phone in Android recovery mode. It's really simple, just hold Volume Up + Bixby + Power and you should see the following screen:
You can see in the screenshot of the FRP Link B bypass, Galaxy J7 running Android 6.0.1. Now you need to understand how it works.
Simply put, you can bypass Google Lock by downloading APK files by accessing the Chrome browser on your locked phone and then accessing the phone settings and adding a new Google account.
You also need to know that Google keeps releasing new updates every month to fix trap security bypass bugs. This is known as the Android Security Patch Level, the last I achieved on my Galaxy S9 by March 2020. Therefore, with each update, it becomes difficult to bypass using the given methods.
FRP Bypass APK Features:
- FRP Bypass allows users to remove the Google key set on the device. Users can complete this action in minutes.
- Are you a tech geek? Even if you are not, this app will not disappoint you! The DRP bypass format is simple and user friendly. If you do not have the necessary technical knowledge, you can still use this application or tool quite effectively.
- The best feature of this tool or application is that users can use it on almost any device/phone. You need to download Google Bypass APK, and this app also supports all Samsung devices. So this is a plus point of this tool!
- You may be wondering what additional devices you need for this application. By the way, the good news for you is that no additional external devices are needed for this device or this valuable application for use. You only have to follow one step. To remove the Google Account lock from your smartphone, you need to download the FRP Bypass app on your device.
How can I lock FRP?
There are several ways you can bypass FRP from your Android device. Here are four common ways Google can bypass or remove FRP lacs:
- Disabling FRP from your device.
- Resetting the device to bypass validation (does not work on all devices).
- Bypass during setup (works on some devices) and
- Bypass with FRP bypass application. (Most popular approach)
However, in this article, we will focus on Google FRP Bypass APK to remove FRP from your device.
How to bypass FRP without OTG?
Google FRP Bypass APK, also known as Samsung Bypass APK, can be used without OTG. Steps to bypass FRP on Samsung and other devices:
- Turn on your Android device. Your device will show you a setup wizard for setting up your Google Account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. A screen with FRP bypass tool will appear soon. Once it appears, open the keyboard and tap on Settings.
- Enter whatever you like, and then click the share button.
- Then go to your device's messaging option and write a new message. . In the 'To' section, type any number.
- Now tap on the contact icon and select it.
- Then tap the call icon and proceed to the new call. Once the dial pad appears, enter * # * # 4636 # * # * on your device.
- Now tap on the usage statistics option and then tap the back button to open the settings menu.
- Select Backup and Reset to proceed with factory data reset. As soon as he asks permission, confirm your action.
And everything. This way, you can bypass Google Account verification using the FRP bypass tool without using an OTG cable. You can use either the first or the second option. However, always make sure you follow all the steps correctly. Leave no choice. If you do this, you will not be able to bypass your FRP.
How To Download and Install FRP Bypass APK On Android?
The only application which is available for both Android and iOS device is FRP Bypass APK. Here we will give you the steps that will help you to install the Apk in iOS operating devices:
- Just click the download button below, Download FRP Bypass APK
- Wait for the file to download,
- Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder. then open it
- Install the FRP Bypass APK file on your Android device. To allow installation of FRP Bypass APK.
- Follow the instructions inside
- Get started and enjoy.
I hope you have successfully bypassed the FRP by the end of this step-by-step guide. If you can't do this, my suggestions are here and should work 100%.
So if you're stuck with your device's factory reset protection, try the following:
If possible, you'll need to downgrade to the Android version. Loo Factory Reset Protection was released with Android Lollipop where it was in beta and so easy to bypass. If you can do this, first follow our downgrade guide, then follow the directions above. It is only available for older devices like Galaxy S5, S4, Note 4, Note 3 and all Galaxy J and Galaxy A series.
You can try our FRP removal software for any Samsung phone or tablet that can unlock it in literally 2 minutes.