Immuni is the official facial exposure reporting application of the Italian government developed in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Innovation, Technology and Digitization for the COVID-19 emergency by the Extraordinary Commissioner. The application is developed and published in accordance with the Legislative Decree of April 30, 2020, in full compliance with the law on the protection and enforcement of user personal data. 28.
In the fight against the COVID-19 epidemic, the application aims to inform users who are at risk of contracting the virus as early as possible - even if it is asymptomatic. This can reduce the spread of the virus and prevent the majority of the population from returning to normal life so that users do not become infected later. By giving an early warning, these users can contact their GP immediately and reduce the risk of serious consequences.
Since June 2021, the application is a digital document implemented at EU level to facilitate the safe free movement of European citizens during the epidemic, one of the access points for obtaining the EU Digital Cowid Certificate. The certificate is digital proof that the person has either been vaccinated against COVID-19, received a negative test result, or has recovered from COVID-19. The Ministry of Health has issued the EU Digital Cowid Certificate in accordance with EU standards which has a QR code with digital signature for protection against counterfeiting. QR codes can be validated and validated by a special validator application.
The system is based on Bluetooth low energy technology, designed specifically for energy efficiency and does not collect geolocation data, including GPS data. The application does not (and cannot) collect any data such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number or email address. Therefore, the Immuni suppressant can determine who the users are or where the contact took place, without knowing where the contact was between the two users.
Here is a list of some of the measures Immuni is taking to protect user privacy:
- Minimal amounts of data are collected - only data that is desperately needed to support and improve the exposure reporting system.
- The Bluetooth Low Energy release code transmitted by the application is randomly generated and does not contain any information about the user's smartphone, leaving the user. In addition, this code changes several times every hour to make the user's privacy more secure.
- The data stored on the smartphone is encrypted.
- The connection between the application and the server is encrypted.
- All data on the device or on the server, if they are not relevant, will be deleted, but after December 31, 2021.
- The Ministry of Health is a body that collects data and decides for what purpose it will be used. The data will only be used for the purpose of COVID-19 epidemiological or scientific research.
- The data is stored on servers in Italy and managed by public authorities.
The Immuni system cannot and does not diagnose. Based on the user's history of contact with potentially infected users, there are recommendations for what to do next. However, the application is not a medical device and certainly not a substitute for a doctor.
Immunity is a valuable tool in the fight against this deadly epidemic, and each user increases its overall effectiveness. It is highly recommended that you install the app, use it properly and encourage friends and loved ones to do the same. However, no one is forced to use it. It’s entirely a person’s choice.
How to Download and Install?
To download our app, click on the "Download Immuni APK" button above. After waiting 10 seconds for the page to open, the app will automatically download to your device as an APK file. The downloaded APK file will be downloaded from your device's download area. You can find After downloading the Immuni APK file, our application is very easy to install. After you click on it and press the install button, you will get a security alert. You can become anonymous by logging in to the security area of your device's Settings section, which must be approved.
What are the Advantage and Disadvantages of downloading the Immuni APK directly?
- Any version of Immuni APK can be downloaded directly from a third-party source. You have access to the game collection for most versions and can move them as needed.
- Unlike the Play Store, downloads are instant, you don't have to wait for the approval process, etc.
- Once downloaded, there will be a Smash Vertical Theater application file on your memory card/system storage. As a result, you will continue to uninstall and install them without downloading.
- It seems that apps downloaded by third parties are not constantly checked by Google. Therefore, it is harmful for your phone.
- APK files may contain viruses that steal or damaged data from your phone.
- Your apps don't always have access to the Google Play Store, so they don't update automatically.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I download this version of the game on my Android?
Yes, you can. All you have to do is first install Bluetooth on your system and then download the game through various servers.
Is the game easy to play?
It has an excellent and simple user interface that is not complicated. You can use all unlocked functions and items.
Is Immuni APK Safe?
Yes, it's 100% safe for your devices because we take care of our players, unlike other third-party websites that only sell their insecure apps. You do not need to root your phone to take advantage of the amazing features of Immuni APK.
Is this version free?
Yes, despite the regular boring game Immuni APK, this version is completely free to provide an honorable and fun gaming experience.
We've brought you your favorite games and apps. We always share high-quality apps and games. You can download additional apps and games for free from this page and our website. When you're ready, download the latest version of Immuni APK for your Android phone.
Please note that we are only releasing the original and free APK version of Immuni APK without any modification.
All apps and games here are downloaded directly from the Play Store and for private or private use only. If Immuni APK infringes your copyright, please contact us, we will remove it shortly.