For dialing and managing your contacts, OPPO has released a proprietary application called ODialer. The app includes a number of useful features, such as call recording, but is only available on certain Android phones.
For OPPO, OnePlus, and realme smartphones running Android firmware version 12 or higher, the application is already available on Google Play. Featuring a minimalist design, the dialer supports automatic and manual call recording, speed dialing, and dark interfaces
Another feature of ODialer is the grouping of contacts in the call log for ease of viewing. Additionally, the developers note that the application does not collect confidential data or transfer information about users.
About ODialer APK
It is a useful feature for many people, whether they use it for business or for personal reasons. Some smartphones do not come with this feature built-in, so users may need to find an alternative. There is a solution called "ODialer Apk". With this app, Oppo/Realme/Oneplus users can record calls on their devices.
The OnePlus stock dialer app for their devices has been updated. With the new version of the dialer app, you can now record calls on your OnePlus device.
A "clone" of a regular dialer was released on Google Play. You can keep a contact book, make calls, create group calls, put a conversation on hold, and record conversations with this application.
A subscriber will not be informed that a call recording has started, so he will not be aware of your "spy" frauds.
Features of ODialer APK
- Call recording: Record your calls, manually or automatically.
- Dial pad: Quickly make a phone call with a Speed dial.
- Contact management: Manage your contacts in one place.
- Call management: View recent calls, which are organized into groups.
Only Android 12 or higher devices are compatible with this app.
How to set ODialer APK as the default dialer on your Device?
- Open the Settings menu on your OPPO phone's home screen
- Select "Apps" from the drop-down menu
- Select "Set as default" and then "Phone app"
- To make this app your default dialer app on your OPPO phone, select "ODialer Apk"
- Your OPPO phone will use ODialer as the default dialer app after following these steps
Depending on the model of your OPPO phone and the version of your operating system, this process may differ slightly. In general, the above steps work for most OPPO ColorOS devices.
How to Disable the ODialer APK on your device?
- Open the Settings menu on your phone's home screen.
- Select "Applications" or "Application Manager" (the location of this option may vary depending on the device and operating system).
- Tap the Google Dialer app from the list of installed apps.
- Click "Disable" or "Uninstall" (depending on your device's options).
- You will be asked to confirm the action by a pop-up message. To confirm, select "OK" or "Uninstall".
Google Voice and Google Duo may be affected if you disable or uninstall the Google Dialer app on your device.
You can use another app as the default dialer app or re-enable it whenever you like by disabling the Google Dialer app.