CPU Max offers the following information about your Android device without the need for device permissions, which describes it as follows, in complete detail. It is an easy-to-use app that provides system information in an informative manner.
- CPU (Central Processing Unit): The model name, architecture, core clock speed, and features of your Android system's CPU can be found here.
- Device specs include device brand and model, board, boot-loader, screen resolution, RAM (total and available RAM), network type, and storage type.
- System configurations: Android version, API level, kernel architecture, runtime value, and root access.
- Information about the battery: Level, Status, Temperature, Technology, Plugged, Health, Voltage,
- Sensors: You can check all the sensors available on your android device, such as the Bluetooth sensor, the WiFi sensor, the GPS sensor, the live wallpapers, the microphone, the accelerometer, the barometer, the compass, the gyroscope, the light sensor, the magnetic field, and the linear accelerator. Sensors include Orientation, Pressure, Proximity, NFC, Rotation Vector, Temperature, Gravity, and Rotation Vector.