HTTP Injector APK is a commercial use application that can be used to set a custom HTTP header. You can also use SSH tunnelling to access blocked sites behind FireWire. And no need to root.
Using an HTTP injector can be a bit complicated, but you can find a very simple guide on the official website. You can also import configurations created by other users. This takes a few seconds.
The HTTP injector also has a variety of devices. For example, IP Hunter allows you to find a local IP, while a diagnostic tool allows you to check that everything is working properly on your device.
Properties of HTTP Injector APK
- Protect your connection with SSH or Shadoscoles tunnels
- SSL / TLS tunnelling is supported
- DNS tunnelling
- You need root
- Specify an optional proxy server to send the request to
- DNS changer
- Install the SSH client
- Create a shadow shock in the client
- Integrate Host Checker and IP Hunter
- Payload generator
- Application filter
- Android 11 supports Android 11
- Google DNS / DNS Proxy
- Data compression
- HotShare - Tether Unl Unk
- Ability to resize buffer etc.
How To Download and Install HTTP Injector APK On Android?
The only application which is available for both Android and iOS device is HTTP Injector APK. Here we will give you the steps that will help you to install the Apk in iOS operating devices:
- Just click the download button below, Download HTTP Injector APK
- Wait for the file to download,
- Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder. then open it
- Install the HTTP Injector APK file on your Android device. To allow installation of HTTP Injector APK.
- Follow the instructions inside
- Get started and enjoy.
What is new?
- Support for Android 11
- Application speed and bug fixes
- Supports low memory devices, security issues, bugs and crashes
- Built-in Server Selection, Tether Unlocker, Save Generator Settings, Android 7.1 Support
- Connection system and security and speed
- Bug fixes and more!