A free VPN client that supports v2ray, vmess, vless, xtls, trojan, shadowsocks, and shadowsocksR.
- Check out our sponsors' content.
- To go back or forward, swipe from the left or right edge.
- To refresh, pull down from the top.
- Receive push notifications when new updates are available.
- QR code or link to add VPN configuration.
- You can get a free VPN from third parties.
- Latency test for VPNs.
Easily Useable, but Powerful Enough
Protection of public Wi-Fi
Connect to FullVPN and encrypt your Internet traffic whenever you connect to an unknown Wi-Fi network. Make sure your connection is always protected from hackers and trackers.
An internet kill switch
Kill Switch automatically blocks all Internet and network traffic when FullVPN disconnects or is not enabled. With Kill Switch, you are protected to the fullest extent possible.
Choosing the fastest server
With just one click, our Optimal protocol will connect you to the fastest VPN services available.
Why would I need a VPN on my iPhone?
If you use your iPhone or another device to connect to the internet, you should consider installing a VPN. Although Apple strives to make its devices as secure as possible, it cannot eliminate risks associated with web browsing. To protect your Internet traffic from monitoring, interception, and theft, you need software. Using a VPN is a good idea. Furthermore, a VPN can help you bypass geo-restrictions so that you can access more content, products, and discounts.
How can I use a VPN on my iPhone?
Basically, there are two ways to connect to a VPN: using an app or manually configuring it. We recommend manual set up only if your VPN app does not work or if your country prohibits VPNs. If you have any other issues, make sure to install the FullVPN iOS client.
Start by signing up for FullVPN, downloading the iOS app from the App Store, logging in using your credentials, and selecting your preferred server. Geo-restrictions can be bypassed and your online activities are protected with FullVPN.
How to set up a VPN on iOS?
- On the order page, you can subscribe to FullVPN.
- Install the FullVPN iOS app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Log in to your account.
- You can connect to any of our 80 servers.
- You can use the internet however you like!
- The FullVPN Support Team is available via live chat and email if you need assistance.