With the 3D Scanner app, you can easily scan any object and turn it into a 3D model without having to do much work. Photogrammetry is used to make 3D models using the 3D Scanner app on your smartphone. The object is placed in the center and you orbit around it to capture images or record video. You can scan the object from two different angles and it will be automatically transformed into a photorealistic 3D model.
With the help of the 3D Scanner app, you can convert photos and videos into 3D meshes using Photogrammetry technology using your smartphone's camera. Using this app, a smartphone becomes a standalone tool that converts photos into 3D models. 3D models can be stored locally and shared with others as a result of the app.
Features of 3D Scanner APK
- Photos and videos are captured and uploaded to the server, and the data is processed to create high-quality 3D models.
- A user can process multiple models with credits provided within the app, and can download the processed 3D models. Credits can be purchased within the app to increase the model download limit.
- If models are not satisfactory to users, they can claim their credits back unlimited times, and keep trying
- With the built-in model viewer, you can preview high-quality models on your phone
- The best model should be shared on the community timeline. Other users can view and comment on the post.
- Every model is private by default. The model can be published and unpublished at any time from the community timeline.
- You can upload the downloaded model to online 3D model hosting sites and share it on Facebook or any other social media platform
- Models can be exported in multiple formats, such as OBJ and FBX
- There are many 3D scanner apps on the market, but this one is among the most accurate and user-friendly.
- You can export your 3D model for 3D printing, convert it to STL, and send it to a 3D printer
- Move around the subject/scene to capture images/videos while keeping it in the center of the frame
- Have good lighting in the scene and avoid blurry photos. Use a high-quality camera for the best results.
- The 3D scanning of moving targets is not possible. The target should remain still during the scanning process
- Ensure that each segment of the object is represented in at least three photographs
- Cover the object with 15-20 images overlapping each other at a distance of 15-20 feet
- 3D models cannot be created for reflective, transparent, and uniformly textured targets
- The best way to create a striking contrast between objects and the background is by using textured objects
- Model quality ultimately depends on the input data, so please follow all instructions to get the best 3D model.
A 3D model created with this tool will be converted to photo-realistic FBX and OBJ files. You can share the models with friends and family. To 3D-Print the model, you can convert it to STL and send it to a 3D printer.
Using a 3D Scanner, users can quickly get processed models in.OBJ and . FBX formats. If a user wants to change the model, transform, cut some portions, rotate, or scale it, they can request to Edit the Model.
The team continuously works on improving the speed of the app, as well as other features. Please let us know if you have any feedback or bug reports so that we can make the app even better.